Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Home Sick!!

Well, it got me.  After weeks of walking in and out of rooms filled with coughing, snorting cold victims, the damned thing invaded my throat (which I thought was just allergies), moved up to my head, then completely took over my respiratory system.  And here I was, finally back to work after weeks of unemployment! DOH!!

Well, a couple things went right today: I was finally able to link this blog to my Amazon Author's page, which was the whole reason I started it.  At least one photo has uploaded as well.  But I had to cancel Zero Dark Thirty with my son.  Looks like I'll have to make his pre-Army physical for this Saturday, by which time I will surely have bronchitis (it never fails.)

Funny thing I discovered - there was a dinoblog before this one, as well as a kids' page called Dino Blog... hope they don't venture in here by mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment