Monday, March 25, 2013

Somewhat Happy Birthday

I turn 56 on March 28, but that's a Thursday, and I asked Sharon for a nice hunk of cash to spend at the monthly record sale on McCadden.  Sharon teased the hell out of me the night before, when I kept hinting about the cash gift.  Turns out the card with the money was on my nightstand the whole time!

I could barely sleep, though I thought it was from excitement.  I was also having trouble peeing (i.e., it hurt!)

I did the record sale, but didn't feel that great.  After taking all my records to Soundelux, I realized something was very wrong. Got a 2:30 appointment at Motion Picture in Burbank, and discovered I had a bladder infection! Started taking Cipro an hour later, and it's practically gone already. I was also able to slip back into the record sale for one more hour, though my wish had been to hang out there all afternoon!

Anyway, I made some great picks, even in my infected, weakened state.

Dinner with Sharon on the actual day - somewhere cheap! LOL

Below, the record sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment