Saturday, April 3, 2021

 PROJECT 5 A-COMIN' DOWN THE ROAD



Now that Stopgap Sam's Last Stand has been out for a few months, it's almost time for the next installment titled PROJECT 5.

PROJECT 5 was originally meant to be my 5th release since restarting my catalogue with I Don't Know Tomorrow, but the long-delayed completion of ELMWOOD has been delayed even longer. By now, though, I like the name too much to change it!

After the expansive jams of Stopgap Sam and the lack of "extraneous" in-between material on The Dunning-Kruger Effect, PROJECT 5 is a return to the quick-cut style of I Don't Know Tomorrow, with the songs even shorter and faster (most under two minutes) and with lots of found sounds and voice snippets.

Above is the temporary cover that I'm hoping Greg Gierowski can Class Up once again.

Though I'm getting closer to finishing, there are a few major tracks to fill and lots of editing ahead. I'm hoping to have the CD available to buy or download by mid-July.

No comments:

Post a Comment