Monday, August 12, 2013

Escondido Resorto

Had a great weekend at the Welk Resort in Escondido with Sharon and the Gower family: Nick, Friday, and Elizabeth.  This was our first "extended family" vacation and it was a lot of fun. Our rooms were pretty much a modern apartment, with more than enough beds and kitchen space.

Sharon  mostly cooked, but we also had breakfast Sunday morning at the restaurant.

Of course, who catches a cold in the heat of summer? ME!! So I spent most of my time pretending I was trying to get better in Florida, sunning myself or attempting to sleep it off.

So much better than just another weekend at home!

























Photos: Our back porch, and Nick with the entire pool to himself!

UPDATE

Well, of course, I can never just catch a cold. Been hacking myself to death for a week, and just had X Rays and found out I have bronchitis and the beginnings of pneumonia. Another day off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment