Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Anniversary Sharon! April 11, 2010


Three years? Can that really be ALL?

Oh wait... next June, we'll have been together EIGHT years!

Regardless, Sharon, thank you so much for your generosity and your amazing capacity to love in taking on both me (hard enough!) and my two kids (are you kidding?!)

I hope your joys in this marriage continue to be many, and your regrets few.

And I can't think of a better way to celebrate than an early east coast viewing of Rodney On Legit!

xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Boy, I must really rate with this blogger!!! Two mentions in a row!

    (Please say sarcasm is okay.....)

    I love you, too, Baby! and the BABIES!!!

    Regrets - not really - when you're working towards something you have no idea how good it can get....how can you regret your way there. And that there's someone next to me doing the same work just makes the work load seem less heavy. Did I say something about work?

    Joys - MANY and more to come, I know.

    I told you I didn't feel prepared "that day" and want to thank you for taking most of it on, without flinching or feeling you were short changed. I think that is a good start for a marriage that is set to last. A bit of give, a bit of take and lots of laughs and giggles and some tears along the way.

    You're my Rock Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete